(c) July 2000,
Las Vegas was just a whole lot of fun. No big storries to tell. Just
have to enjoy it. Be prepared to have fun.
- Dinner buffet for about $12 in the
Luxor hotel and casino. Make a reservation.
- Watch all the casinos on the strip. See the shows at
Treasure Island and
Bellagio. Go roller
coaster in New York New York.
Feel the italian athmosphere at the
Venetian and see Eiffel Tower in
fron of Paris.
- Skydive Las Vegas. You'll
never forget your dive from 10000 feet, view over
hoover dam, the desert and Las Vegas. Start from
Boulder City Airport. Keep smiling!
- Have fun in
Wet-n-wild. This big water park has a lot of things to offer that
are unique to Las Vegas. Just enjoy the rides, the speed and the water.
- Enjoy nightlife, for example in
- Enjoy a real bed and luxury in the
Mardi Gras Hotel
- And don't be surprised to see people gambling when you go to bed or
even when you get up early and all day long. Slot machines are on
duty 7x24, even in gas stations.
- Btw. hotels and food are quite cheap, but gambling, shopping and other
attractions can by expensive.